Careers At BonnerJoin Our Team
Join Our Team
As an ever-evolving company, we are always seeking out the best and brightest in our industry to join our team.
Working at Bonner opens up opportunities and experiences that can be hard to find elsewhere. Our clients come from a broad range of sectors, giving you the chance to develop and hone your skills across many different disciplines.
When it comes to instrumentation services, we stay true to our technical roots. Merging the highest standards of traditional craft with the latest in cutting-edge technology, we facilitate our team in offering the full spectrum of services and advice for all our clients’ measurement and control requirements.
In addition, our Instrumentation Apprenticeship Programme is highly respected and provides an extremely solid foundation to begin your instrumentation journey. Granting exposure to such a wide variety of industrial processes and methodologies, it’s no wonder our apprenticeship scheme is in great demand.
It is our aim to create careers . . . not just jobs. If you are interested in furthering yours with us, we’d like to hear from you. Please apply for your desired role below.
How to Apply
Please Submit application and CV through our Web Form:
Current Job Vacancies
For any other roles you may be suitable for or how you could enhance our team, please submit to our webform with details.
09/20-1 Instrumentation Technician (Cork)
Bonner are looking to recruit an Instrumentation Technicians to work alongside our service team in the Cork and surrounding counties region. This is a Field Based role, and will involve being deployed to work on various client sites which will give the candidate a unique view of various industries and process systems. Including Diary, Food, Pharma and Manufacturing. The role will primarily involve instrument calibration & maintenance, planning and fault-finding of client instrumentation and systems. Reporting directly to our Service Manager, you will work alongside experienced Qualified Instrumentation technicians to deliver our expert system to our clients.
Current roles available are suitable for candidates based in CORK & Surrounding Counties
Base: Starting from Home with Bonner Cork Office as hub
- Perform Analysis, Calibrations, troubleshooting, installation and repair or of client Instrumentation including completing all documentation such as calibration certificates, work orders, preventative maintenance and Procedures.
- Equipment worked on will include but not are not limited to standard measurement parameters such as Temperature, Humidity, Flow, Pressure, Weighing, etc
- Assist Automation and control team with site based automation projects
- All Calibration and service work will be completed to the satisfaction of the client.
- Use your own initiative to correct any errors or faults with the instrument being calibrated and suggesting any ideas to the customer to resolve any issues
- Perform all calibrations and reports electronically using computerised calibration management system
- Complete all safety requirements to perform job safely including risk assessment and relevant training.
- Our customer base includes Food & Dairy, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Manufacturing
We are looking to identify candidates with strong communication, technical and organisational skills in order to carry out the job requirements. The suitable candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience with Calibration and Maintenance of Instruments and Systems
- Experience of working with a CMS would be a distinct advantage
- Understanding or working knowledge of ISO17025 or ISO9001 including documented procedures and have experience working in regulated environments
- IT skills necessary
- Organised and a strong attention to detail
- Honesty and Integrity is an essential
Education & Experience
- Time-Served Apprenticeship in relevant area (Instrumentation or Electrical & Instrumentation) or equivalent
- Degree/Diploma level course such as Applied Physics and Instrumentation but with existing site experience
- Other Engineering Related Degree with relevant Experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Candidates suitable for this Instrumentation role may have worked previously as:
- Instrument Engineer
- Calibration Technician
- Instrumentation & Calibration Technician
- Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
- Shift Calibration Technician
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Contributions
- Sickness Benefits
- Lunch Allowance
- Van with Private Use
- Mobile Phone with unlimited data
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Training & Education Assistance
Contact Us Now
35 Western Parkway Business Centre
Ballymount Drive, Dublin 12
D12 X542, Ireland
33a Mitchelstown Enterprise Centre Mitchelstown, Co. Cork
P67 X660, Ireland