Flexible Robot Programming
Flexible Robot Programming
drag&bot is the easiest way to program robot systems flexibly. The intuitive user interface enables all employees to implement robot applications quickly and independently without extensive training.
Thanks to the intuitive graphical user interface of the software, even employees without experience in working with robots can solve complex tasks. Instead of programming the robot, the user can create a program sequence from various ready-made function blocks using drag and drop. Various parameters can be set quickly and easily using wizards (auxiliary applications). The software is web-based and can be used for robots and components from different manufacturers. The layout of the user interface always remains the same, so it is also brand-independent. drag&bot offers companies a very flexible and cost-efficient way to use industrial robots in production. The setup time, the configuration effort and the required robotics know-how are significantly reduced. Thus, dynamic production processes with small quantities can also be automated.
BONNER are partners for drag&bot in Ireland and have options to either assist clients with on-site robot programming or supply the hardware and software required.
Works with your hardware
drag&bot supports a variety of different robots, almost all grippers and force sensors and the most common image processing systems and communication interfaces.
Save valuable time when integrating grippers, cameras or PLC systems with drag&bot. With minimal effort, your hardware is connected to drag&bot and you can get started right away.
Turn complex tasks into simple solutions
Use drag&bot wizards, modules, guides and component libraries to easily accomplish your task. Traditionally difficult integrations like vision and force sensing are made quick and easy. Ideal for all applications including, pick and place, assembly, screwing, riveting, soldering, machine tending and more.
Added value for users
- Economical automation: Save up to 50% engineering costs on robot commissioning and retrofitting by becoming your own integrator
- Use robots flexibly: With drag&bot you can create robot programs 5x faster than with conventional operator interfaces and thus convert your robots in record time
- Invest in the future: Build up your own automation competence. Inflexible turn-key solutions that make you dependent on the system integrator are a thing of the past
- Integrated: A large number of interfaces to robots, grippers, cameras, force-torque sensors and PLCs allow you to freely select the appropriate components for your application.
- Graphical: The intuitive user interface enables all employees to quickly and independently implement robot applications without extensive training
- Independent of manufacturer: The layout of the user interface is independent of robot manufacturers and models. Your employees only have to master one robot software
Download Product Sheet
Contact Us Now
35 Western Parkway Business Centre
Ballymount Drive, Dublin 12
D12 X542, Ireland
33a Mitchelstown Enterprise Centre Mitchelstown, Co. Cork
P67 X660, Ireland
T +353 1450 5050